Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Can someone please help me with matched betting?

(3 Posts)
Norris63203 Sun 10-Apr-16 17:53:21

I am having some trouble with matched betting. Can someone please help?

I am trying this for the first time. I am trying to earn more money for my family.

I am using www.savethestudent.org/make-money/what-is-matched-betting.html#comments as a guide.

Here is what I have done so far:

Back bet - Leicester City vs Sunderland

Paddypower - I bet £10 that Leicester City will win (odds of 2.25)

Betfair - I placed a lay bet that Leicester City would not win (odds of 2.30) Liability amount = £12.88.

Result = Sunderland 0-2 Leicester City

Paddypower total return - £22.50 plus £10 free bet NOT £30 free bet like the guide says I should get.

Free bet - Deportivo La Coruna v Las Palmas (tommorow - 11/04/16)

Paddypower - I used my £10 free bet to bet that it would be a draw (odds of 3.25)

But according to the guide I should have had a £30 free bet to use!! Instead I only have £10.

Why is this?

Will it still work?

Should I bet another £20 from my remaining balance to bring it up to £30?

My remaining balance is £22.50

Thank you so much.

Brysonette Sun 10-Apr-16 20:50:07

With this offer you get 3x£10 bets so you should have another 2 £10 free bets in your account. Place and lay your £10 free bet and then you should see the next free bet on your betslip.

Brysonette Sun 10-Apr-16 20:50:40

Oh, and don't use your £22.50!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now