Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

RSAs assigned incorrectly

(1 Post)

Hi I received an amended P60 from my employer due to RSA's being assigned incorrectly.

Does anyone know what this means? Difficult to ask them for various reasons.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now