Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

MLM Bot Watch 16 - Chat about the Scamalasmical cultic racket of MLMs Forever Living, Juiceplus , Ariix, Younique, (insert name of Utah MLM here) now including hunpreneurs, cheese, posts from eyes

(963 Posts)
stopfaffing Sat 19-Mar-16 15:36:25

Botwatch
botwatchblog.wordpress.com
www.facebook.com/liestopper/?fref=ts

Timeless Vie
timelessvie.wordpress.com
www.facebook.com/timelessvie

Eyes Blog:
mlmtheamericandreammadenightmare.blogspot.nl

Hommetepreneur:
www.facebook.com/hommetrepreneur/

ForeverLivingMyArse Sat 19-Mar-16 15:39:31

Hello new thread!

cozietoesie Sat 19-Mar-16 15:45:24

Well done, stopfaffing.

DollyTwat Sat 19-Mar-16 15:51:10

Thanks for the new thread Stopfaffing

This is a good explanation for anyone new to the thread sad to what they are about (thank you Twunks I copied this from you)

or an MLM you are encouraged - no compelled to continuously recruite more and more people, regardless of whether there is market saturation in one locality or group of acquaintances.

It is NOT about the product - after all, forever, Younique et al could just sell via the Internet, or in Boots, or even via reps if they paid you properly.

Instead they get thousands of women putting in hundreds or thousands of unpaid or underpaid labour and harassing their friends and family in order to buy mediocre products, many of which are far far cheaper in the shops or online.

It is a scam. A very good one.

Some useful links
mlmrehab.com/easy-money/

stopfaffing Sat 19-Mar-16 16:07:05

No one is safe from being targeted by FL bots who are desperate to make up their monthly 4CCs.

After exhausting the goodwill and love of their family members and friends, and friends friends, and people they knew since birth (WDYK list) they will turn to strangers and infiltrate your social and hobby groups, they will take advantage of people looking for work and in financial difficulties. They will target people who are working (cafes or shops), people walking along the street, in bus queues.

They will tell you you can make money by working 5-10 hours a week around your family. You can make a six figure income by recommending products. The truth is rather different for the vast majority of people who do get involved in this and other pyramid schemes.

Since our campaign, started last year, they have become careful about promoting medical claims for their products, since they are not allowed to make any (nothing has been tested in proper trials) and, while they now encourage their reps not to put these claims in writing, reps are setting up private fb pages to talk about medical claims and verbally telling people lies about medical benefits.

Tell us about your experiences with MLM. Do you want to leave your MLM and need help, support or advice? Visit timelessvie.wordpress.com/.

stopfaffing Sat 19-Mar-16 16:11:56

Here are two recent posts on another forum. These examples are typical of people who have been tricked into joining FL.

The third picture shows that FL has now started exploiting people in third world countries (Africa). Shocking.

Annie65 Sat 19-Mar-16 16:25:11

Another day, another new thread.smile

rayofhope Sat 19-Mar-16 16:34:38

Just checking in smile

stopfaffing Sat 19-Mar-16 16:42:40

Here is a fab web page to read, it even mentions the incredible TimelessVie web page grin [http://www.badhabits.expert/blogs/3/3/the-huns-are-invading-well-everywhere here].

I have screen shot the personal account (parts 1, 2 and 3)of someone who had been sucked in to the MLM after having a baby, vulnerable, tired, lonely = easy target.

stopfaffing Sat 19-Mar-16 16:48:41

Here is parts 3, 4 and 5 and the correct link to the website www.badhabits.expert/blogs/3/3/the-huns-are-invading-well-everywhere

You can see exactly how this woman was treated as she attempted to work the business. This example is typical of what our research as uncovered and what people have privately told us. Has this happened to you? What's your experience? Tell us via timelessvie.wordpress.com/2016/01/17/in-memory-of-friends-family-lost-to-juice-plus-herbalife-younique-forever-living-stella-dot-nuskin-etc/ in confidence.

stopfaffing Sat 19-Mar-16 16:53:29

Last part. Please read the whole webpage though. Very informative.

DayToDayGlobalShit Sat 19-Mar-16 16:59:33

Thanks for new thread stop

Horrific reading on the above.

Motorheadmum Sat 19-Mar-16 17:17:47

Afternoon! Just checking in and catching up!

stopfaffing Sat 19-Mar-16 17:34:25

Compiling a Who Do You Know List (WDYKL) for your upline?

Here is how it feels to be the old 'friend' you contact for a 'chat' sad. Is that how you want to make money? (you won't anyway, you will spend more of your own personal income trying to make commission). Exploiting friendships? Really?

stopfaffing Sat 19-Mar-16 17:41:16

We would love to find evidence that MLM bots pay income tax on their 'six figure' incomes. We are still waiting... <brushes cobwebs off shoulder>

stopfaffing Sat 19-Mar-16 17:53:28

Oh dear, here is someone using Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosake is examples of successful MLM representatives. Have a look at these screenshots about them...

Twunk Sat 19-Mar-16 18:26:26

Thanks for shiny new thread. Just checking in.

Motorheadmum Sat 19-Mar-16 18:39:16

stop those stories you have shared are so sad but so true. There are so many people who feel like this. These are the reasons we are all here.

AbolishFlobots Sat 19-Mar-16 18:50:41

My bot is botted up to the fucking eyeballs this week. Along with her selfies, travelling around the country and changing her job role to "global business coach" she comes out with this pile of shit. Considering the "100's of friends" she quotes, I think it's up to about 7 likes... hmm

Motorheadmum Sat 19-Mar-16 19:08:06

Hahaha abolish I love the phrase botted up to the eyeballs! I'm gutted mine have been pretty quiet the last few days... Really love a botted up post to smile at!

FLhahaha Sat 19-Mar-16 19:25:59

Do they really not realise the chances are lots of people will have seen almost the exact same post by several other people?

Twunk Sat 19-Mar-16 19:38:55

What's the obsession with the word "global"?

Sarah's story is sad sad

It can be a very vulnerable time when you have just had a baby, I know it was for me (I'd just moved countries too). Makes me mad that MLM "business owners" target them.

The more I hear about these pyramid schemes the more I think they come from a real evil genius.

Twunk Sat 19-Mar-16 19:42:17

This'll make you laugh - came up on my newsfeed with the the "timeless vie" post grin

cozietoesie Sat 19-Mar-16 19:53:07

grin

DontBeALemmingApplePieIsNicer Sat 19-Mar-16 19:58:14

Outing myself here, but I know personally how vulnerable she was, and how much the whole experience upset her. 😐 Stop the bastards now! Sorry, but I get so angry about this. I've just clicked on this thread after someone mentioned it on facebook, and I'm now going to read through every one of the others...bye bye weekend! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now