Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

MLM Bot Watch 15- Chat about the Scamalasmical cultic racket of MLMs Forever Living, Juiceplus , Ariix, Younique, (insert name of Utah MLM here) now including hunpreneurs, cheese, posts from eyes

(965 Posts)
DollyTwat Wed 16-Mar-16 00:16:58

Botwatch
botwatchblog.wordpress.com
www.facebook.com/liestopper/?fref=ts

Timeless Vie
timelessvie.wordpress.com
www.facebook.com/timelessvie

Eyes Blog:
mlmtheamericandreammadenightmare.blogspot.nl

Hommetepreneur:
www.facebook.com/hommetrepreneur/

dadandmum Wed 16-Mar-16 00:24:32

Basically, employ some one, teach some one, and have tangible assets and means for creating a business, build enterprise, build a true multi channel business that will create jobs and an economy that fill help your local area. Oh wait you cant, because its all a pipe dream and the money is tied up in fiction.
#alwaysfakintillimmakin #rentahouse #notreallyabusinessowner

Melaw21 Wed 16-Mar-16 00:24:58

Placemarking

CubicZirconiaBB Wed 16-Mar-16 00:31:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

kamchatka23 Wed 16-Mar-16 00:36:24

'Big' Ariix event near me tonight - all the new bots have been and are #buzzing and too #exited to sleep!

workingwithchimps Wed 16-Mar-16 00:37:40

Thank you all for the reassurances not about being safe eh? - Report what to the Police exactly? - That I am on a list of sorts, not really - as you know they would probably go along the lines of until a threat or something actually happens to you or your family then we can do something - until then you will just have to grin and bear it! - No no no ... you brought me into this with this thread - attacked my industry and way of earning to provide for my family - now you want to cast me aside because I have become an uncomfortable issue for you to deal with? Now think how maligned a number of your "bots" that you have tried to name and shame feel? - Nah - that's too easy to try and sweep under a rug - I have been publicly sworn at - called a greedy F**king C**t and you all sat back, laughed and did nothing. Even when I asked for an apology (you will recall - I did not call Cat any names) not ONE of you said anything - you let it slide because what.... it's a public forum - ok public it is then I'll stick around for a bit - watch more bullying, banter and if I am lucky get to see the list of codes or initials or whatever - maybe I might make it on there if I haven't already

Melaw21 Wed 16-Mar-16 00:41:48

You know the teacher from charlie brown...🤔

cozietoesie Wed 16-Mar-16 00:44:20

Thanks for starting the thread, Dolly. smile

Wonderfulworcestershirelady Wed 16-Mar-16 00:45:29

Methinks the lady doth protest too much!

Melaw21 Wed 16-Mar-16 00:45:29

Yeah, thanks dolly 😊

DollyTwat Wed 16-Mar-16 00:46:08

I've not seen any Arseliiiix bots, have they actually launched then? I'm going to make some time to watch some videos

Melaw21 Wed 16-Mar-16 00:46:38

wonderful in some psychology circles, some might refer to it as projection..

DollyTwat Wed 16-Mar-16 00:47:27

Let's make this thread more, shall we say, focuses. FOCUS #huns

Melaw21 Wed 16-Mar-16 00:49:45

Oh no dolly assliix is supa dupa secret squirrel nudgy nudge covert opp (opportunity) amd is like nailing down fog! Unlike the flobots who so freely spread the cactus love 😊

Melaw21 Wed 16-Mar-16 00:52:48

But apparently if I have a cheese dream and some wifi, i can access some super secret 'get to the top of the pyramid first' kind of shizzle?

kamchatka23 Wed 16-Mar-16 00:53:21

My main Ariix bot (left Forever about 2 months ago) has been promoted 3 times apparently, but I don't think she's actually sold anything yet. The only products she's been promoting seem to be some anti-wrinkle cream, a drink and the homeopathic slimming drops. No name is ever mentioned though - it's all very secretive.

Wonderfulworcestershirelady Wed 16-Mar-16 00:55:24

Melaw21 a previous poster suggested that usernames were being shred I'm inclined to agree. Posting style is very inconsistent.
They do say if you give a group of chimps typewriters they will eventually produce the full works of Shakespeare.

Melaw21 Wed 16-Mar-16 00:55:24

Well, thats typical of the old lifestyle first products second (or never as is often the case) of the mlm culty sham

Wonderfulworcestershirelady Wed 16-Mar-16 00:56:15

*shared
it's well past my bedtime.

Melaw21 Wed 16-Mar-16 00:56:23

I feel the same worcester, its probably a strawman account...

cozietoesie Wed 16-Mar-16 00:56:27

They should really hire me to proof read their website copy.

Melaw21 Wed 16-Mar-16 00:57:26

I know worcester! I almost wrote something else in place of 'culty' 😂😂

CubicZirconiaBB Wed 16-Mar-16 01:03:07

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

cozietoesie Wed 16-Mar-16 01:07:37

It sounds as if Timeless Vie might be a natural home for it if produced?

Melaw21 Wed 16-Mar-16 01:25:40

Hang on a mo! I distinctly remember proposing a parslaii partaii when we arrived on thread 15! With all the claptrap being spouted we got distracted!! Wooop! ⭐️⭐️🍷🍷👍👍 thread 15 folks!!! 1500 (i think) posts about mlms, pyramids, scams, bots and cheese! Big pat on the back and a clinky cheers, to all the teamies, lurker teamies, ex bots, nice bots, slightly deranged bots etc! Without you all, this would never be possible! #aintnopartaiilikeaviestarpartaii 👊👊💍🌟🌟🌟✨✨🌞🎂🎂🍰🍰🍦🍦🍭🍭🍕🍷🍷🍷🍻🍻🍻🍻🍾🍾🍾🍺🍺🍺🍸🍸🍹🍹🍹☕️☕️🍵🍵🍵🏆🏆🏆🎖🎖🎖🎤🎤🎤🎷🎷🎷🎺🎺🎺🎧🎧🎧🎼🎼🎼🎭🎭🎭🎬🎬🎬🎯🎯🎯💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now