Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

MLM BOT WATCH 8 - Lighthearted chat and posts by Eyes about Forever Living, Ariix, It Works is a church, NuSkin, Younique, as scambralambascambaralamlas

(1002 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

lastuseraccount123 Thu 18-Feb-16 22:28:30

facebook.com/timelessvie
facebook.com/liestopper

timelessvie.wordpress.com

@timelessvie

GO!

lastuseraccount123 Thu 18-Feb-16 22:30:18

note i DID NOT SAY They were scams. I said they were scambralambascambaralamlas which is not exactly the same.

just sayin'

BSintolerant Thu 18-Feb-16 22:36:17

nextyearrodney your username does make me titter!

How did Del and Rodney lose their millions? Did they sink it all into a dodgy mlm scheme in South America? grin

BSintolerant Thu 18-Feb-16 22:42:37

No income tax, no VAT
No money back, no guarantee
Just aloe gloop and lashes galore
And dodgy cloths to clean the floor

God bless Timeless Vie
Long live Timeless Vie
God bless bots who eeeek
C'est magnifique, hooky street
C'est magnifique, hooky street
Where the bots will end up living
When their ends don't meet (fade ...)

Bain Marie, brace yourself Rodney!

throwingpebbles Thu 18-Feb-16 22:43:17

Hopping on, braced for more "it's totally fine what we do, honest gov" appearances ....

throwingpebbles Thu 18-Feb-16 22:44:00

Love it BS grin

MrGrumpy01 Thu 18-Feb-16 22:44:52

Anyway back to success day, the woman from the telly, is it Strictly?, is going to tell them how important FL is to her.

There is a huge pressure to attend these days, not sure if this is personal 'I want to feel the love' or from above 'You will never be successful if you don't go'

The big man is having a whole weekend of fun as well next month.

Kanga59 Thu 18-Feb-16 22:55:24

When's the next Parslaii Promo Schnizzler? I've got £50 of my husbands money burning a hole in my pocket that I could do with giving away to my up-up line to help me on my path to ultimate happiness

crazycatlady26 Thu 18-Feb-16 22:57:46

Place marking ☺ hi everyone!

BSintolerant Thu 18-Feb-16 22:57:49

throwing I'll rewrite the whole thing so TV can play it at their Failure Day to get the attendees fired up.

#vivahookystreet
#vivelatesistance
#bainmarieofherbalifechocolateshakes

throwingpebbles Thu 18-Feb-16 23:05:06

excellent BS then we can all do I special crazy dancing grin

BSintolerant Thu 18-Feb-16 23:05:38

mrgrumpy I wonder if the strictly lady will say the aloe juice tastes like strictly cum dancing its way down her throat? confused

Inlovewithastrictmachine Thu 18-Feb-16 23:07:17

Right then you lot. Rip me apart. I'm an evil MLM person.

My MLM doesn't have it's roots in the States or any affiliations with any religious organisations. Not one person in my team doesn't want to be there. Some of them just signed up to get a discount.

I've never behaved like a dick on social media, and I haven't lost any friends. No, I'm not divulging the name so you can all descend like a pack of wolves, and potentially find me as well.

I've lurked on these threads for a while, I'm not an FL fan, but equally I find some posters polemic.

I got made redundant from my public sector job, I was already part of the MLM before this happened. I decided to go for it, and I've got nothing but positives to report. It's kept me off benefits and given me the confidence to start another (completely unrelated) business.

I'm not a 'bot', or an "adherant'. My family aren't worried about me. I'm a real, human, old school Mumsnetter ( naice ham, Pom bears etc).

I've met some lovely people through my MLM. I'm glad I joined.

Go ahead, do your worst!

BSintolerant Thu 18-Feb-16 23:11:45

Is it me, or is it getting a bit like that Monty Python sketch in here? You know, the one where the guy goes to an office demanding to have an argument, but gets abuse instead?

lastuseraccount123 Thu 18-Feb-16 23:14:38

did someone send out a bot-signal again? grin j/k. welcome inlove and your story of an allegedly not-evil MLM. But if you're not going to tell us the name, why would we believe you? We tend to like to check things out for ourselves...

lastuseraccount123 Thu 18-Feb-16 23:15:16

i wonder if it's tropic skincare, that alan sugar one?

BSintolerant Thu 18-Feb-16 23:16:54

I smell Neals Yard.

lastuseraccount123 Thu 18-Feb-16 23:18:20

you can't come here and say "mah MLM is nicer than the mean MLMs' and refuse to say which one it is. I mean COME ON. YOu can't expect to be believed just cos.

LeanneBattersby Thu 18-Feb-16 23:18:55

Avon calling?

lastuseraccount123 Thu 18-Feb-16 23:18:57

I mean, by all means stay and tell us about it but...um...yeah.

lastuseraccount123 Thu 18-Feb-16 23:19:29

Avon isn't an MLM yet i don't think?

BSintolerant Thu 18-Feb-16 23:20:11

These bots are so vain, they probably think this thread is about them.

Oh, wait ...grin

throwingpebbles Thu 18-Feb-16 23:21:09

I don't know if it's a quiet day for recruiting but there's an "oh so reasonable I would never do any of those awful things" Bot over in nethuns too -here

I give much more weight to my own experience; to the 1000s of terrible recruiting /selling ads I have seen on FB; to the facts we already have (eg claims of "buying" castle s/barns that are clearly rented); and to the actual videos that actual bots have posted all over t'internet

throwingpebbles Thu 18-Feb-16 23:22:25

last "you can't expect us to believe just cos" gringrin isn't that pretty much the entire strategy of most MLMs (products and recruiting alike)

lastuseraccount123 Thu 18-Feb-16 23:23:28

HAHAHA bS

This thread is not accepting new messages.