Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

MLM-Bot Watch 5 - Juice+, Forever Living, Younique, Arbonne, newbie ARIIX, and our own Parslai-powered Timeless Vie

(1000 Posts)
acatcalledjohn Tue 02-Feb-16 13:36:07

As you were, team, as you were.

<heads off to add links>

acatcalledjohn Tue 02-Feb-16 13:43:46

Either MN is under attack or internet is just slow today.

Have now numbered the thread as it’s getting hard to keep track. My guess is we’re on 5, so have decided to run with that number. Previous thread HERE

Thanks to the lovely ladies lastuser, cheekysmile and lazycoo (have I missed anyone? Sorry if I have!) we have:

A blog timelessvie.wordpress.com – 10k+ views last I heard

www.facebook.com/timelessvie/ - 731 likes

twitter.com/timelessvie -84 followers

bettyberry Tue 02-Feb-16 13:47:30

waits for tumble weed to clear

DayToDayShit Tue 02-Feb-16 13:48:30

Marking.

cozietoesie Tue 02-Feb-16 13:54:12

Well done. smile

Eyespying Tue 02-Feb-16 13:55:13

I have made a very good contact with the ex-wife of a deluded 'Zinzino' Bot. She might even like to come and join us on MN. This person speaks excellent English and she has created her own Blog warning about 'Zinzino' and 'MLM'.

Eyespying Tue 02-Feb-16 14:01:05

This is my 'Zinzino' contact, she doesn't pull her punches.

twitter.com/ninahbakke

Tiredemma Tue 02-Feb-16 14:01:46

Have just seen someone describe themselves as an 'Action Coach'. Sounds less wanky than Life Guru I suppose.

FLhahaha Tue 02-Feb-16 14:02:36

Apologies if this has been linked before, but this is the FL chairman's bonus cheques for 2015. Now, even taking them at face value, this doesn't appear to be a lot of money, really. Once you are out of the top 10 (and we know some people at the top do make money, that is the point of the pyramid), then you are down to £45,000 or so, often earned between a couple. Assuming this represents a significant proportion of what they 'earn', else why bother to make such a song and dance about it, that is the UK average wage for 2 people. EC (and husband) picked up a cheque for about £23,000. She would be doing much better as a police officer (once you factor in boring benefits like pensions, holidays etc.

Cheques

Eyespying Tue 02-Feb-16 14:03:51

Correction, I should have said that this is the ex-fiancée of a 'Zinzino' Bot, not the ex-wife.

throwingpebbles Tue 02-Feb-16 14:06:49

Marking place.

I don't think we should rest until there are more timeless vie followers than forever bots....

throwingpebbles Tue 02-Feb-16 14:07:25

Oh and I think Mumsnet should make us a #parslai symbol

Annie65 Tue 02-Feb-16 14:11:40

Marking my place on the new thread, pretty much quiet today, nothing yet to reportsmile

SocksRock Tue 02-Feb-16 14:20:43

whoop whoop new thread :-)

whattheactualfook Tue 02-Feb-16 14:27:38

Ah there you all are. As you were.

SnootBoop Tue 02-Feb-16 14:33:46

Marking my place.

I don't have much to add other than thanks for the threads which are fascinating and outrageous in equal measures.

Keep up the good work!

Wadingthroughsoup Tue 02-Feb-16 14:34:52

Oh. I'm gutted that everyone at Hardvard is laughing at the likes of us. 😂

darceybussell Tue 02-Feb-16 14:38:20

It's a pretty sure bet that if you don't even know how to spell the name of the institution, you definitely are not attending.

Sairelou Tue 02-Feb-16 14:42:22

Placemarking smile

FleeBee Tue 02-Feb-16 14:47:06

I'm in. What's new today?

acatcalledjohn Tue 02-Feb-16 14:54:36

I still have to catch up with the previous thread where I'm sure Hardvard will be explained. But you know, real job, real money, steady income...

If I were a bot
Even just for a day
I'd roll out bed in the morning
And wear my comfi PJs all day
Drink gloop with the girls
And chasing prospects
I'd hang out with whom I wanted
Ignoring all the haterz, cause they are just
A bunch of jealous twats

Roseformeplease Tue 02-Feb-16 15:24:27

Hello all. The terrible picture of the mountain and here we are with the leap of faith is just crying out to be parodied by someone cleverer than me. You could fill up the space (the leap bit in the middle) with all the friends, family and acquaintances they are encouraged to tread on in order to succeed.

mummyof3girls25 Tue 02-Feb-16 15:35:04

hi ladies, just place marking and dropping by to tell you that my ex upline for FL had her friend spying on my facebook and told me I could be sued for profanity for simply having an opinion and warning others to steer clear! I had to laugh, if they want to sue people for having an opinion then they best get their fingers out and make loads of case credits for their 'big bonus' to do so! grin

Run247 Tue 02-Feb-16 15:42:57

Do they pay income tax on their bonus cheques, or are the cheques paid to their business?

sminkypink Tue 02-Feb-16 15:45:32

they would have to if they are big enough, depends on how much money they spend on expenses, you have to figure it all out.

This thread is not accepting new messages.