Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

any school bursar?

(1 Post)
goodusb Thu 21-Jan-16 17:13:57

Please could someone help me - I need to provide evaluation of house contents + possessions and valuables...we just got 2 cars and furniture ...what documentary evidence can I provide for these please? Do I need o include anything else? Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now