Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

MLM-bot watch - LIGHTHEARTED - continued discussion of Juice + Forever Living Younique etc as scams with laughing

(1000 Posts)
lastuseraccount123 Sun 10-Jan-16 19:11:37

Continued LIGHT-HEARTED discussion here.

For heavy analysis, please check out Eyespy's threads on the same topic.

Our own, fake MN MLM twitter, FB & blog accounts are here:

@TimelessVie
wordpress.com/timelessvie
facebook.com/timelessvie

update: 459 likes on TV FB page, over 6,000 reach

nearly 5,500 views of blog - not bad since it was started in november, and we're noticing more and more websearches for TV too.

Interested in more indepth analysis? On the left sidebar of the blog, under "blogroll" is a list of more serious MLM blogs.

Please keep this thread is bot-watching, sharing screenshots, random MLM info you find and other crazy shit, please and thankyou grin

And again, we could do none of this without all of you. Thank you.

lazycoo Sun 10-Jan-16 19:19:05

<pulls up chair>
<fixes smile>
<TV is ready to recruit recruit recruit!>

lastuseraccount123 Sun 10-Jan-16 19:19:55

sorry: timelessvie.wordpress.com/

www.facebook.com/timelessvie/?ref=bookmarks

LadyHonoriaDedlock Sun 10-Jan-16 19:21:36

Woohoo! No more scrolling past endless essays.

lastuseraccount123 Sun 10-Jan-16 19:21:54

Bot update:

"2 hours of swimming and flumes has just been too much for someone!!!
My aloe lips came to the rescue at the poolside today...kept my lips soft and great for the cuts and grazes too!!"

you're welcome grin

fastdaytears Sun 10-Jan-16 19:22:28

Hey HUNZ. PJs on, laptop ready, time to get empowered. wondering if I have time to #sacktheboss before tomorrow morning

lastuseraccount123 Sun 10-Jan-16 19:22:46

though, isn't putting your lip shit on a cut pretty unsanitary?

rayofhope Sun 10-Jan-16 19:24:00

Plunking my bum down here. Lots going on today as there has been a big kickstart training with QLS (JL's team)

lastuseraccount123 Sun 10-Jan-16 19:24:13

lol fast

yes lady this is an ESSAY FREE ZONE. please and thankyou

Crazybaglady Sun 10-Jan-16 19:34:06

I'll add the screen shot that I added to the end of the last thread!

Found it slightly amusing given that she doesn't even make that much herself (averaging £137 per month!!!)

lastuseraccount123 Sun 10-Jan-16 19:34:18

btw, i downloaded that PDF that someone on the previous thread found - so awsommmme

SocksRock Sun 10-Jan-16 19:36:10

Another thread already? Bloody hell <wanders off to read the end of the last one>

Willdoitinaminute Sun 10-Jan-16 19:39:24

Thank you! I didn't really need any convincing that MLM is bullshit. Eyessy lwas just getting a bit deep. Much rather see lots of piss taking of the poor huns.😁

lastuseraccount123 Sun 10-Jan-16 19:42:49

yes. and to the people who allegedly, cough cough, pm'd asking eyespy to jump into the last thread - please don't. we split the threads for a reason. thanks. grin

lazycoo Sun 10-Jan-16 19:44:36

Here's a subliminal clue as to how this shizz works: personal use is top.

Yes really, consume your own product and profit, don't reinvest, honestly that's how all the kool kidz are building their futures these days...

I only have expletives.

stopfaffing Sun 10-Jan-16 19:45:15

Hia babes <waves and settles down for more fun and games>

Quinoa20 Sun 10-Jan-16 19:46:21

Laptop, PJs, no wine sad

throwingpebbles Sun 10-Jan-16 19:49:18

Hello all; I disappeared for ages as a certain poster was making me feel even more deranged than normal!

Love all the timeless vie posts on Facebook!

fastdaytears Sun 10-Jan-16 20:16:01

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Bovnydazzler Sun 10-Jan-16 20:29:57

mobius link on the last thread... Loving the totally random memory joggers 'abattoir' anyone??

Sairelou Sun 10-Jan-16 20:40:19

Oh I can't see any of the pics just posted, might be my crap internet connection though.

Thanks for splitting the threads last. I have to admit I was skipping past the essays too!

Sairelou Sun 10-Jan-16 20:43:29

In bot watch news, I've had my bot messaging me trying to sell me the clean 9. She's doing it herself and has been posting a "diary" of how she is doing. I might read it tonight if I'm having trouble sleeping.

My bot who is also doing Avon and some chocolate thing has gone very, very quiet.

My cousin has just liked someone's Younique page so I really, really hope she isn't going to get roped into it.

mypoosmellsofroses Sun 10-Jan-16 20:47:31

New timeless follower here,thanks for the lolz hunz smile Have a Younique nutterpresenter on my fb, a pink presenter no less (whatever the fuck that means)
No doubt you've seen this beauty before but...
I am a boss and I neither look nor live like this, obviously living in the wrong world...

rayofhope Sun 10-Jan-16 20:49:43

Clearly you're in the wrong business mypoosmellsofroses get yourself going with younique, you could call your business poonique wink

fastdaytears Sun 10-Jan-16 20:50:18

grin amazing. I think I must be the wrong type of boss. It's all coffee and piles of paper. Definitely no swimming pools.

This thread is not accepting new messages.