Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

wish my self employed dh was earning more money so i can start work

(1 Post)
biglips Fri 01-Jan-16 23:36:05

As I cannot afford to work as I claim for wtc. As at this mo, if I did start work full time we would be still in the same situation 😒 we are struggling financially and has had been for the past 8 yrs, gone worse since a year ago. He got a business partner.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: