Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

MLM bot watch 3- Discussion of the network marketing companies Forever Living, Herbal Life, Juice Plus etc as a pyramid scheme or scam

(6 Posts)
CallieTorres Tue 22-Dec-15 07:21:52

Continuing the discussion of the various network marketing schemes or multi-level marketing schemes (MLMs) that people we know are involved in.

If you have a bot of your own then join us and share what they are saying!

Last thread here
http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/legal_money_matters/2506656-MLM-bot-watch-Discussion-of-the-network-marketing-companies-Forever-Living-Herbal-Life-Juice-Plus-etc-as-a-pyramid-scheme-or-scam

CallieTorres Tue 22-Dec-15 07:22:54

Damn link fail

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/legal_money_matters/2506656-MLM-bot-watch-Discussion-of-the-network-marketing-companies-Forever-Living-Herbal-Life-Juice-Plus-etc-as-a-pyramid-scheme-or-scam

CallieTorres Tue 22-Dec-15 07:25:31

Here's my bot (local selling page)

CallieTorres Wed 23-Dec-15 08:42:39

GO TO THIS ONE

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/legal_money_matters/2533438-MLM-bot-watch-Continued-discussion-of-the-network-marketing-companies-Forever-Living-Herbal-Life-Juice-Plus-etc-as-a-pyramid-scheme-or-scam?watched=1&msgid=58249287#58249287

Flossiesmummy Wed 23-Dec-15 09:10:22

I have one Arbonne and one FL bot. I think the Arbonne one is worse as she's an intelligent person so fully aware of what a pyramid scheme does for the ones at the bottom. She also never shuts up about eating only broccoli and chia seeds with Arbonne nutrition.

Such a load of bollocks.

Flossiesmummy Wed 23-Dec-15 15:05:37

I just gained another FL bot confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now