Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

child tax credits

(4 Posts)
ilovesprouts Mon 26-Oct-15 15:55:51

hi my partner has moved in with me now so re applyed for a joint claim, but im a bit confused as he works we dint get no working tax but im i entiled so get free perscriptions still ?

Rockchick1984 Mon 26-Oct-15 16:20:04

If your joint income is over the threshold for working tax credits then no you will need to start paying for prescriptions.

LittleMissStubborn Mon 26-Oct-15 22:37:27

If you need a lot of prescriptions on a regular basis it can work out cheaper to buy a pre-paid certificate.

ilovesprouts Tue 27-Oct-15 08:05:01

yes im on long term medication from an accident i had in 2013.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: