Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

MLm-bot watch - now including Timeless Vie!!

(972 Posts)
CheekySmile Tue 29-Sep-15 12:37:29

Continuing the discussion of the MLMs Forever Living, Herbal Life, Juice Plus, Younique etc, plus our very own MN-MLM Timeless Vie!

www.facebook.com/timelessvie
twitter.com/timelessvie

Previous thread: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/legal_money_matters/2437667-MLM-bot-watch-FL-Juice-Plus-Younique-etc

BoGrainger Tue 29-Sep-15 12:43:24

Signing in.

Twunk Tue 29-Sep-15 12:51:40

Present!

Well just waiting to have a lipoma removed. Maybe if I'd harnessed the power of extrait du parslai it might not have got this far.

JustRosieHere Tue 29-Sep-15 13:09:09

I'm here! My FLbot is quiet at the moment. My yewneek one is posting a lot of videos of her trying the products including drawing on herself with a sharpie.

bettyberry Tue 29-Sep-15 13:12:02

ooh

stopfaffing Tue 29-Sep-15 13:15:36

Great stuff draws up chair, makes cuppa, settles cat, sighs in contentment.

acatcalledjohn Tue 29-Sep-15 13:17:00

Hola mi amigas!

Nuskin bot is very quiet (nothing since Thurs - that brochure I linked to MN). FL bot posting lots on her business page in a 'we sell this product, I love it, smells fab' kind of manner.

<boak>

acatcalledjohn Tue 29-Sep-15 13:18:55

stopfaffing, are you able to settle your cat?

If so, I need to know how when our girl has another case of crazy time after dinner grin

acatcalledjohn Tue 29-Sep-15 13:20:12

*for when our girl

CheekySmile Tue 29-Sep-15 13:22:48

I might go and 'like' a few FL-bots posts as Timeless Vie...

ForeverLivingMyArse Tue 29-Sep-15 13:26:32

I've had 2 sharpie vids and a 'how can you call this work' one today.

CarpeJugulum Tue 29-Sep-15 13:32:35

Sharpie vids? New one to me! I have an Aloe one that squashed a spider with her eyes though because the mascara made them so "strog".

ForeverLivingMyArse Tue 29-Sep-15 13:39:29

Squashed a spider? shock

It's a youneeeeeeeek thing. Draw on face, cover it up with concealer then take it all off with a wipe!

JustRosieHere Tue 29-Sep-15 13:53:03

Or they can be to show how amazing their make up remover wipes are like this one I found on YouTube

[video removed by MNHQ]

JustRosieHere Tue 29-Sep-15 13:54:07

I'm not sure if my flannel and soap would do the same thing because I've never drawn on my face with a sharpie!

CarpeJugulum Tue 29-Sep-15 13:55:58

Well, okay, she was showing off how "strog" her eyelashes were (three times in the post!) and it did look like a dead spider - clumpy and spindly. Not a good look.

acatcalledjohn Tue 29-Sep-15 14:14:10

So, I have just done some digging and found that:

The founder of FL is a board member of the ONLY regulatory body they claim they re certified by (IASC).

Herbalife also has its Chief Science Officer on the same board.

LittleMissStubborn Tue 29-Sep-15 14:18:48

Surely something that can take off sharpie in one wipe isn't that good for your skin. Surely it has to be pretty harsh chemical wise to do that.

Libitina Tue 29-Sep-15 14:22:18

Good morning to all. What a week ahead. Very excited to get amongst it. Today I am working to improve my future, to improve the future of my family and loved ones. I do this by showing like minded people how to break the life long cycle of thinking that success is built by turning up to work, day in, day out and working to make other people rich. If a million people walk in one direction because that is what they are told is the 'correct' thing to do? what would happen if you broke formation and walked in the opposite direction? Walked to a new way of thinking? Which direction leads to the greater happiness? I'll let you know as I am on that very journey as we speak and you know what, its a great path to be walking. Have a great day Facebook, go and live life on yout terms x x x

Libitina Tue 29-Sep-15 14:22:39

To all my Australian friends. The growth Forever is due to see over there is off the chart. Promotions are happening faster than ever and the word of 'Forever' is spreading. If you are interested in earning some serious $ or know someone please forward this to them. I am also in Western Australia for all of December so I can take you to the next level of insane growth!

Libitina Tue 29-Sep-15 14:24:30

I've just checked and there are over a 1000 people registered for our online Sale this evening. The popularity of these products keeps growing. Remember it's invite only so please PM me to be added x

I assume she means over 1k nationally and not her personal customers?

CheekySmile Tue 29-Sep-15 14:37:00

Over 1000 bots I would imagine.

lastuseraccount123 Tue 29-Sep-15 15:27:45

hola!

acatcalledjohn Tue 29-Sep-15 15:32:41

Is that sales event tonight? Can we invade it (incognito)?

FelixFelix Tue 29-Sep-15 15:43:38

Christ, what's in those wipes? Pure acetone?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now