Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Tax Credit Renewals - Getting new awards with different amounts everyday!!!

(4 Posts)
RedandYellowandGreenandBlue Thu 09-Jul-15 20:07:47

I am not joking, we sent off our renewal pack three weeks ago. Last week I received three different provisional awards and this week I have received another four. All different amounts, all different payment dates.

Anyone else?

decisionsdecisions123 Fri 10-Jul-15 20:15:49

I sent my renewal off in the last week of May and have received nothing back yet. Is that normal? I did receive an additional payment this week though for some reason.

maresedotes Fri 10-Jul-15 20:19:45

I've had 3 letters. The last one had incorrect salaries so the payment will be lower (no idea how, the agent didn't know either). She said I'll get an updated letter in a couple of weeks.

RockDownToElectricAvenue Thu 16-Jul-15 16:24:32

Sorry for the late reponse to your post. Glad someone else is receiving duplicate letters....

I had another two letters this week, again all different amounts/salaries and payment dates.

It is all very confusing..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now