Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Extra tax credit payments

(3 Posts)
Itsallaboutme3 Wed 17-Jun-15 06:34:11

Ive had 2 extra payments each week different amounts, i usually get it paid monthly. I renewed a couple of weeks ago but not had anything back. Are these extra payments or could they have changed my payments to weekly?
Tia

springlamb Wed 17-Jun-15 06:40:17

I also renewed a couple of weeks ago, and last week received my expected payment then 2 days later an additional payment. No letter has arrived yet.
The renewal is to ensure you were paid enough for last year 14/15, and to make sure you're receiving enough for this year 15/16, and those amounts would be paid separately iirc so if they've underpaid you could be due the extra payments.
Hoŵever, going on the system's history and the number of muck-ups they seem to make, with much regret I've put the extra money to one side until I have the paperwork to prove I'm entitled.

Itsallaboutme3 Wed 17-Jun-15 06:56:27

Thanks spring, i will try and keep to one side until i know for sure

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now