Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

A letter from concentrix part 3

(872 Posts)
12fedup12 Mon 15-Jun-15 18:01:13

Please post your experiance from concentrix here, including how long it took for documents to go on system, how long to get documents, the time scale from start to finish (case closed) and what the outcome was

faggorts Mon 15-Jun-15 18:14:38

hi every one another adult letter arrived 1st may sent my stuff 5th of may letter arrived last week about my renewal saying i had not ticked the box which i did called them systems down called last monday told they were looking at my claim still waiting this is a joke

12fedup12 Mon 15-Jun-15 18:22:52

I had letter 4th of June wanting prove of employment and hours worked, sent back a tears payslips, p60, contract of employment, a letter amending my hours from 2013 when they increased and a letter confirming I still work that many hours. Sent back next day delivery, which they signed for on 5th of June, I have phoned everyday since and it's still not been scanned and put on system!

12fedup12 Mon 15-Jun-15 18:24:13

A years worthf payslips, not tears.
Also send renewal declaration as requested even though I had already done this on the phone with hmrc on 1st may

SheHasAWildHeart Mon 15-Jun-15 18:39:40

I was wondering whether this has affected what childcare figures you gave HMRC for your renewal. I have been investigated twice once for having a partner when I didn't and again now for childcare. Just to cover myself I've only given them the figures for DD's term time childcare. Am just going to pay for her holiday care myself. This way when they decide to investigate me again they'll see that I paid MORE childcare than I claimed for and hopefully I won't have to pay anything back. I'd rather just pay out of my own measly salary than have to go through this headache again. What annoys me is I rang them several times to update DD's childcare but they kept incorrect information on their system. What more could I do? Unless they let me into their offices and let me change it myself on their computer!

12fedup12 Mon 15-Jun-15 18:46:32

I can't comment on childcare as never needed that lucky I am a teaching assistant so my work fits around the children. These people are useless don't know what more we can do

Scousejo1967 Mon 15-Jun-15 19:13:54

Scanned 5 th may looked at 4 th June got another letter my bank statements were print screens not good enough so went to bank sent off again sat told not to phone for at least 4 weeks

12fedup12 Mon 15-Jun-15 19:18:35

It's easy for them to say don't phone for x amount of weeks, it's our lives they are having an impact on

nikkif80 Mon 15-Jun-15 19:51:33

Ok letter dated 20th April
Turned up mid May.
Signed for my docs 20th may scanned 27th may. Looked at
My file Friday 12th June and case closed today. Now waiting on renewal and hmrc said finalised
In a week which is a full 8 weeks from renewing. My case closed with no changed even though my childcare didn't add up.

12fedup12 Mon 15-Jun-15 20:02:44

Thanks nikkif80 really hoping mine is finished by the time the children finish for the summer really couldn't take going through this during the holidays at least while I am at work it takes my mind off it

Evilpixie Mon 15-Jun-15 20:07:18

I rang again today to chase mines still not uploaded yet either (signed for on 9th) I said it's causing stress and anxiety the cheeky feck said why you anxious if your claim is correct! I raised a formal complaint!

12fedup12 Mon 15-Jun-15 20:26:05

These people have no idea, no we haven't done anything wrong but the letters they are sending imply we have. Who did you complain to and what did they say

Evilpixie Mon 15-Jun-15 20:57:08

I had to send it as an email so there is a paper trail apparently so sent that this evening. Will update once I have response

babyalan13 Mon 15-Jun-15 20:58:45

O dear I was going to say I was anxious but maybe I won't! Am going to say I need my award notice to apply for uniforms and school dinners!

Morgan97 Mon 15-Jun-15 21:08:52

Found you all lol,I wonder how many a letter from concentrix parts will end up on here. Supporting each other is getting us through this. Don't give up ladies continue to fight the fight.

12fedup12 Mon 15-Jun-15 21:10:41

Keep us updated evilpixie maybe I won't say that in any phone calls then, I have said a few times I am worried about where my documents and when I will get them back but I have stressed its my documents I am worried about so that's probably why o haven't had that response. Good idea baby

12fedup12 Mon 15-Jun-15 21:11:38

Lol Morgan I have a feeling there will be a lot more parts to thus thread

ferry78 Mon 15-Jun-15 21:34:57

My mr x letter was direct from the HMRC sent back 1st may 23rd may was the deadline, I have heard nothing - payment went in last week thank goodness ( get paid monthly)- Morgan did you send any documents off and did they return them before they stopped your money - I am so sick of waiting - I just want thsi to be over with - Why have some been checked direct from HMRC ?

babyalan13 Mon 15-Jun-15 21:39:55

Am finding that strange to! Unless there checking everyone? That's why both are doing it. Don't no who's worse!

Mumite Mon 15-Jun-15 22:08:48

Just marking my place.
Sent them a very long letter in response to their checks and now whenever I need to notify WTC of a change in circs I do it in writing by recorded delivery post as well as ringing in so I've got proof of telling them, only just started doing it though.
What a stress!
HAving read this thread I won't ring them to chase.

Morgan97 Mon 15-Jun-15 22:26:45

Good for you evilpixie who the hell do they think they are,how patronizing and arrogant to say something like that to you. Hope you do bloody complain! Ferry I sent my documents off they didn't sent them back until two weeks after they stop my claim. Incidentally they sent all my documents in one envelope with a letter telling me my claim had been stopped and my documents would be sent separately they lie all the time nasty horrible people n yes that's me being polite ha

Mumite Mon 15-Jun-15 22:43:19

Is anyone else on here getting checked because of hours or work claimed as self-employed?

babyalan13 Mon 15-Jun-15 22:48:37

Aye me!! I get the impression they don't believe am working 30 hours! So annoying cause I am!!

babyalan13 Mon 15-Jun-15 22:49:31

Sorry miss read am not self employed

nikkif80 Mon 15-Jun-15 22:51:25

My friend has the self employ check last February then the single check may! She's been through hell too! I've had childcare check twice now I swear I am a different person when this is going on! I still won't rest till I have my finalised award and next payment!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now