Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Concentrix

(14 Posts)
bettyboop1975 Sun 24-May-15 21:05:30

I'm a tad worried as I've just joined mumsnet after reading lots of your letters regarding Concentrix and your tax credits, I recently had a letter asking for bank statements, all utility bills, all phone bills, council tax bill, and mortgage statement all for the last 12 months and I have sent them all in as they said they had info of another adult in the house, have I done right??? I assumed as it said they were part of hmrc I had no choice but to send them in to them

babyalan13 Mon 01-Jun-15 17:28:40

I posted mine todaysadam so worried!!

bettyboop1975 Mon 01-Jun-15 21:20:18

They are so very accusing the letters they are sending out

babyalan13 Mon 01-Jun-15 22:05:43

Aww I no!! Am in total panic I really don't think I've done anything! I've 4 children surely am entitled to child TAC credits???

babyalan13 Mon 01-Jun-15 22:06:50

Did you post yours? I've you heard anything?

nikkif80 Tue 02-Jun-15 14:21:44

Im still waiting also.
They received my docs two weeks ago and scanned them on the system last Wednesday 27th,
Has anyone had theirs finalised yet

babyalan13 Tue 02-Jun-15 18:10:30

They only received mine today!! I'll never wait! This is a nightmare

RebootYourEngine Tue 02-Jun-15 21:42:55

I received a letter asking for my bank statements for the year. Why do they need this? Isnt it a bit intrusive, surely all they need is proof of my childcare bill as that is what the letter is about.

nikkif80 Wed 03-Jun-15 10:21:42

Yes Reboot I did send bank statements but they did say proof of payments from nursery is enough if they print you off receipts.

I rang today and mine still hasn't been looked at, he said he was going to request but they have had thousands to deal with.

Could be another couple weeks, so I am going to ring again next week.
He said my payments will carry on as normal until they do their investigation.
Now they can confirm receipt of docs unless they find my claim to be wrong which is slightly out as my childcare is estimates doesn't match exactly.
I will keep in touch as he said they don't ring they write for further info or with outcome and the post is not quick, it took 3 weeks to receive my original letter and don't fancy my payments changing without receive notification

Katykitten2 Thu 04-Jun-15 19:48:17

Yes they are but that is their intention - to intimidate you into incriminating yourself.

girliefriend Thu 04-Jun-15 19:53:06

I can't believe they can get away with all this bullying and intimidation angry

griselda101 Mon 15-Jun-15 19:08:15

hello people, I am a bit late to this thread but had a letter today requesting bank statements and childcare receipts for the last year to prove my childcare costs. Anyone know if I can just send the childcare statements, do you think I need to send the bank statements as well? I would rather not do this as I just feel weird sending them a year of bank statements! When I spoke today I asked if the receipts were ok and he said yes, but I didn't think to check that I might need to include the bank statements as well. Someone here has said they only need the receipts but are you sure on this at all?

Many thanks

bettyboop1975 Mon 15-Jun-15 21:39:02

Griselda 101 I had to send in a yrs worth of all utility bills, phone bills, council tax, bank statements, mortgage/rent agreement and when I phoned to ask why and that this would take time to gather together I was told you have till 22nd may and we need what's been asked for!!! It cost me over £9 to send recorded delivery and I've still heard nothing! I've called every week but conveniently their systems are always 'down'

zizi1122 Fri 25-Dec-15 21:22:23

hi every can any one help me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now