Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

A letter from concentrix part 2

(869 Posts)
Morgan97 Wed 20-May-15 14:59:35

Hey ladies just realised you can't reply on the other thread about this not sure why,so thought I'd start a new one hope you all see this

mimz87 Wed 20-May-15 16:43:55

HI Morgan yep i've just found you, took some searching mind lol. I rang the dvla and told them and they told me to send it to them with a short covering letter, i mentioned i don't even drive let alome know who this person is!! The wifi router i've put in to the post office return to sender. Thought it best not to phone Concentrix as it would look a bit suss I think after telling them i've no clue who this woman is then all of a sudden i'm getting stuff through for her. Anyway i've nothing to hise to i'l go from there. Can a thread only take a 1000 posts then?

mimz87 Wed 20-May-15 16:47:10

Soz honey did't see you'd sent me a msg lol, found you anyway. Make sure you let kittykat know!

AdmiralCLingus Wed 20-May-15 16:49:59

Yes the maximum amount of posts is 1000 which is why the other one cant accept anymore.

Very suspicious about your letters mimz hmm

(on a slightly unrelated topic) does anyone know if you pay in a cheque does the source show up on your statement? I'm waiting for an insurance payout from tesco, and am worried about nearly £200 showing up in my account and them questioning where its from, but if it shows up as tesco then I wont have to explain myself

halo55 Wed 20-May-15 17:05:59

I have recieved "THE LETTER" today claiming I too have another adult living with me? I am really concerned about sending any documents to this company...... having found this site and all of the on-going concerns. I have 2 girls and twin boys and struggle to cope as it is, really worried sick.

AdmiralCLingus,what a terrible time you have had, really feel for you, discusting! on a bank statement chqs do'nt usualy show who they are from, just that a chq has been paid in and the amount.

mimz87 Wed 20-May-15 17:07:19

AdmiralCLingus I know its is a bit suss but surely they wouldn't go the far would they?... In answer to your question if its a cheque clearing it will show up who its from definately whether it be Tesco or their insurers.

Morgan97 Wed 20-May-15 17:13:15

Admiral mimz is right it will show who it's from n if it doesn't you might have to explain it but hopefully they won't ask for any more stuff from you god knows you've sent more than enough, oh my god ladies what the hell are we to do,no money to spare to send anything else recorded delivery and I'm still battling with the decision to buy bread or toilet rolls cos i can't get both,absolutely disgusting treatment. They demand this n that by a certain date but can't reply to a letter shame on them!! And mimz I've pmd KittyKat and a few others got finger ache now

Kittykat60 Wed 20-May-15 17:18:24

Hi girls, ahh thanks mimz n Morgan, I just noticed as we'll we couldn't post anymore, still sat here with this documentation n frightened to post it, don't know whether to ring them n ask for a name but don't want to be interogated. The stress continues...

Waggledanse Wed 20-May-15 17:21:07

Yep, I found this thread too. Thank you. I called them yesterday for a update. They told me that the details were recieved on the 15th may?? But odd because they recieved them last week when I called!! The chap told me they sent me a letter on the 16th, I queried this as I havnt had a letter. He told me it will be sent special delivery because that's how I posted mine. No red cards through my door! I asked what the letter said and he couldn't see yet?? I work for a different bennifit and train new people on the phones and caught a few of my guys pulling this trick to avoid giving them bad news!! All I wanted to know was what the childminder gave me, was it suffient? He said as long as it matches thier records i shouldn't worry! But hang on.... They sent a letter stating my payments are wrong. So clearly it won't match!
I wasn't too bad before but now I'm super paranoid!! Im dreading checking my bank on Friday. No payments means no childcare, meaning I'll loose my job. Had a panic attack at work and I can't behave like that when managing people. Wish they would just be honest and open. They are always friendly but don't have a clue! This company need to realise it's people lives they are dealing with! Sorry I'm ranting!! I know some of you are in a far more stressful situation than me at this moment in time xx

Morgan97 Wed 20-May-15 17:21:56

KittyKat I've pmd you,unless you need to ring them don't,just send your stuff,check it n double check it before you send it. If you can afford to send it recorded delivery then you'll get a receipt so you can track it then you'll have a record of it.

mimz87 Wed 20-May-15 17:22:07

Hi Kittykat60 Is this this first lot of stuff they want you haven't sent yet?

halo55 Wed 20-May-15 17:25:20

My ex husbands name is still on the mortgage although he does not pay a penny towards it, if I take his name off, I would have to re-mortgage and guess what....I would be on a higher rate and could not
afford anymore. I went through my bank statement in a panic to see if there was a transaction I had made that looked like I was living in luxury, even though I know that is not the case, can barely put a hot meal on the table. Just goes to show how much worry this causes, I actually doubted what I already knew?

Morgan97 Wed 20-May-15 17:29:35

Waggledanse,they don't seem to have the same postal service as the rest of us as their letters get sent out one day and e receive them over a week later if they bother to reply. They haven't a clue what they're doing to be honest,try not to stress until you've received their decision it's not easier said than done,they stopped my payments on 26 th march no warning just stopped it n received their decision letter two weeks after. I now face behind homeless on top of everything else and am hanging on by my fingernails. Fingers crossed very thing will be ok

Morgan97 Wed 20-May-15 17:34:16

halo,again try not to worry too much,they seem to be looking for any little thing that's out of the ordinary ie random payments going in, they're disgraceful

Cherry2312 Wed 20-May-15 17:36:54

Write to Ian Duncan Smith at caxtonhouse.clerkpru@dwp.gsi.gov.uk
and Louise Boyle of HMRC on louise.boyle@hmrc.gsi.gov.uk
Complain, complain, complain. Concentrix are a very dodgy outfit.

Morgan97 Wed 20-May-15 17:47:35

Thank you for that cherry

Kittykat60 Wed 20-May-15 17:48:29

Yes mimz I've had it here for a week now and feel sick at the thought of sending it, I think I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown and am no where near in as bad a situation as a lot of you guys, I just know they ll question everything and am dreading having a conversation with any of them, it's got to go tomorrow though as my deadline is next Wednesday, I don't know whether to put any relations names in the letter and explain why their post may have come here or take it as a cert that they are referring to the estranged husband.

halo55 Wed 20-May-15 17:52:11

Thank you morgan. I had never even heard about any of this until today, got on the internet checked out concentrix and ended up here. I can not believe what everyone is going through. They want 12 months bank statements, 12 months mortgage statements and last years council tax bill? I do not see how this provides them with the clues if I live alone or not? is it not our right to protect our own data under the Data protection act? I dont even have enough ink for my kids to print of their homework let alone all of this, I feel sick with worry

Kittykat60 Wed 20-May-15 17:58:31

Halo blank out any transactions and your balances, end of the day is it not just the direct debits they are wanting to see not what you spend each week and where, I don't think this is any of their business.

Morgan97 Wed 20-May-15 18:19:52

I blanked the balances and part of my account number n sort code,when they wrote to me with my mandatory thingy they said i couldn't sent the copies of bank statements I'd sent before cos I'd defaced them!! They want to know EVERYTHING might write n ask them how I decide to get bread to toilet roll cos I can't get both aaaarrrgggghhhh they're doing my head in

halo55 Wed 20-May-15 18:28:02

Kittykat, I agree it is none of their business! I do not have anything on my statements apart from the usual but will blank out the amounts taken. I do'nt think Im going to send any of it in, I may just write a covering letter with the title that the information provided with in can be used for legal purposes and explain the situation, obviously answering the questions?

mimz87 Wed 20-May-15 18:34:57

Morgan I highlighted all the payments that i pay out eg virgin bill, water etc with a highlighter pen just so they could see that i paid them. Does that mean i've defaced mine then..... i wonder. Kittykat just get the courage up and shove it all in the post office. U don't wanna risk missing the deadline cos you know what they're like with when they SAY they DO or DON'T receive post eh!!!

halo55 Wed 20-May-15 18:44:52

what about the sorry excuse of maintenance payments i receive into my account, is that taken into consideration? when you apply for tax credits they ask you not to include those but how does it work when concentrix are looking at your statement?

Morgan97 Wed 20-May-15 18:48:18

Mimz if you've just highlighted things it shouldn't be a problem,I completely blanked mine out. Yes KittyKat get it shoved in the post box,make sure you send it recorded delivery that way you can track it n keep a record like mimz says you know what they're like when THEY say THEY HAVE OR HAVEN'T GOT YOUR LETTER. Maybe they'd like to explain to my dd why I can't afford to buy her any birthday presents on Sunday!! Shame on them.

halo55 Wed 20-May-15 18:59:35

Thats really sad morgan, have they stopped your payments? having to choose between loo roll and bread!!!I went to a food bank, worst day of my life!! Buy the bread from a store, use their loo and accidently drop a a loo roll in your bag?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now