Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Help with filling in Child/working tax credits form

(4 Posts)
TheLondoner22 Fri 23-Jan-15 12:44:20


Is there anywhere I can go or someone I can speak to with help in filling out the form?

I'm so confused & stressed!!!


Rockchick1984 Fri 23-Jan-15 14:34:54

What is it you're confused about?

TheLondoner22 Sun 25-Jan-15 23:56:43

The whole .... what was my earnings 13/14 ... I was on Mat Leave, then didn't work for 6 weeks. Now have new part time job. Do I just fill in the bits from my P45? Or P60 for 2014?

MicronesiaIsMyHome Mon 26-Jan-15 12:41:32

Usually your P 60 will have all the details you need.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: