Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Tax credit - child care payments

(1 Post)
Poolbirthx2 Mon 19-Jan-15 18:45:05

I am due to go back to work in a couple of weeks and need to let hmrc know about childcare costs. Apparently i can only let them know a week in advance so does anyone have any ideas when first payment would be as nursery are asking for a month in advance!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: