Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Free book available on how to get things for free

(10 Posts)
RaphaelaBella99 Wed 03-Dec-14 14:35:38

Sharing this in case it's of interest. Discovered as several mummy bloggers tweeted a link to it.

It's called How to Live For Free and it's free to download on Amazon but I think only for a limited time. I've dipped a toe in; it's got tips on (for e.g.) how to get a free massage, tips for hitchhiking, getting free products from brands, becoming a mystery shopper etc. Liking so far.

www.amazon.co.uk/How-Live-For-Free-Definitive-ebook/dp/B00Q38CDKI/ref=pd_rhf_ee_p_img_1

Screenclean Wed 03-Dec-14 18:06:23

Thank you

LaurieFairyCake Wed 03-Dec-14 18:37:59

Thank you, I've downloaded it smile

LaurieFairyCake Wed 03-Dec-14 18:38:17

flowers for you for free grin

specialsubject Thu 04-Dec-14 08:46:57

can't read it because kindles aren't free, and the paperback version isn't either.

nor is hitch-hiking; it just means you don't pay for the transport, the person who GIVES you the lift does.

can't live on free samples of beauty-clutter!

LaurieFairyCake Thu 04-Dec-14 08:52:42

Do you have a phone with apps special?

I've a kindle app on my phone I'm reading it on

specialsubject Thu 04-Dec-14 13:21:09

Thanks - but I'm one of the 30% who don't have a smartphone. This is a laptop.

LaurieFairyCake Thu 04-Dec-14 14:23:00

Here you go special, a Kindle app for PC's smile www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=kcp_pc_mkt_lnd?docId=1000423913

LaurieFairyCake Thu 04-Dec-14 14:24:38

Note that you don't need a Kindle to have the app above for PC's and there are thousands of free books smile

I don't even use my Kindle any more unless it's to watch TV in the bath

specialsubject Fri 05-Dec-14 17:24:39

thank you!

won't be downloading the book though, means signing up for a 'free' trial.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now