Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Worried sick about change in circumstances.

(4 Posts)
textfan Fri 20-Jun-14 03:00:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

catsofa Fri 20-Jun-14 03:10:17

Sounds like you could do with a mental health support worker to help advocate for you. Would you know how to get one? If not then maybe start here Mind Helpline

Best of luck x

textfan Fri 20-Jun-14 03:31:52

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Fizzypinkdrink Fri 27-Jun-14 22:40:49

I'm sorry to hear you've been so worried about this on top of dealing with the health condition.

Change in Circumstances as far as I know refers to income and money. I don't think you need to inform DWP of completing/finishing with a psychologist. You are still taking tablets and have a GP.

Please get some advice (even post on a more trafficked part of this w/site?). Chat? I wouldn't contact DWP without getting some clarification
and advice first. With best wishes,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now