Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Noddle credit report!

(6 Posts)
hickorychicken Wed 26-Mar-14 20:42:55

Its free forever, you need to pay to get the actual score but the rating is there.
I thought I was in shit loads more debt than i am but im not and can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel!

EthelDorothySusan Wed 26-Mar-14 20:43:33

Go you.

mandakl Thu 27-Mar-14 08:26:15

Score it not worth paying for anyway. It's not what lenders see. They score you on their own criteria which varies massively from lender to lender, so Noddle's score is a waste of time and money.

Nomama Thu 27-Mar-14 17:23:18

What, mandakl?

Noddle carries your basic credit data. You can see if there is anything negative or wrong and then deal with it. You still have to go the main 3, but Noddle gives you a free, basic check.

It is a useful thing and it is free. So it wastes neither time nor money - as the OP clearly stated.

hickorychicken Thu 27-Mar-14 17:32:10

I found it useful as i can find people i owe to rather than wait and wait for them to find me, when things have been passed to differebt companies etc.
Brilliant service IMO, Dp and I are looking very much towards the future smile

mandakl Thu 27-Mar-14 17:40:34

Nomama:

You are getting a "score" and the basic data like accounts, searches, associations, public records that are on your Noddle report mixed up.

Noddle is indeed a great thing for checking the correctness of the basic factual data.

What I was saying is that the additional score they make you pay for as one of the add-on services is not worth the paper it is written on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now