Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Do you have a good cashback credit card with a good app?

(5 Posts)
Slapperati Mon 10-Mar-14 15:53:27

Hello,

I have a Barclaycard Mastercard which gives 1% cash back. I pay the balance off in full. It has a really good phone app which means I can see at a glance what my balance is. Logging into the App is really easy in comparison to my mobile banking which is an absolute faff.

Barclaycard is changing which means that to stay with Barclaycard I can either switch to AMEX, which I don't want (not always accepted, purchase charges are often higher) or to Visa, which only gives me 0.5% cash back.

So if anyone is still awake after reading all of that, can you tell me if you have (a) a good app and (b) cashback or other benefits. I'm not bothered about interest rates, balance transfers etc as I don't carry a balance over each month.

Thanks!

Slapperati Mon 10-Mar-14 18:24:03

Hopeful bump smile

TalkinPeace Mon 10-Mar-14 19:02:59

I use a John Lewis card
but am allergic to phone apps

Slapperati Mon 10-Mar-14 21:48:08

Thanks Peace, I really do want an app though. I will look to see if JL has got one.

everythingsgoingsouth Tue 11-Mar-14 21:34:11

I use Santander credit card for cashback
am a techno phobe so don't know about apps

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now