Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

PPi claim without paperwork? creation financial services/ cpp

(2 Posts)
giraffeseatpineapples Fri 28-Feb-14 21:09:00

Hi don't know if anyone has had experience with creation finacial services? I had insurance on astore card I took out when i was about 20 and living with my parents. I had the policy until 2006. The paperwork always had CPP logos and i checked their website and they are offering compensation, however when I rang their advice line I was told the policy was sold by one of their partners (CFS) and was not included in the compensation scheme. A quick look at mse and creation financial services come up as a diffcult company to deal with. I don't think I have the paperwork still, is it worth pursuing this?

Thanks if anyone can help

williaminajetfighter Sat 01-Mar-14 00:12:19

I would pursue the ppi claim. Just this week my DH applied for insurance in a comparison website, the deal somehow involved creation who without our approval (DH never went through with the insurance) took £25 and then £150 from our acct via direct debit even after we called to complain about the first £25. They are total scammers and a very poorly regarded company and I'm sure there will be a way around the 3rd party selling issue.

Luckily Barclays managed to reverse the Direct Debits. They said the knew about creation! shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now