Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

UPDATE: Thanks all for your advice..

(6 Posts)
Remmy123 Tue 18-Feb-14 10:27:55

I posted a while back asking for advice as to why I never had a any money even though we take home a good amount. I listed all of our outgoings and income and received some invaluable advice.
This month I can see a difference already mainly because of the reduction in our shopping bill as we now shop in Aldi. We have halved our food bill AND seem to have a lot more food in the house.

We are now getting back on track, we still won�t be going on holiday this year as we want to build up savings and get out of our overdraft and pay off our credit card � but that is fine.

Thank you!

Preciousbane Tue 18-Feb-14 15:47:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

YouAreTalkingRubbish Sat 22-Feb-14 00:49:43

I posted on your other thread under another name. I am glad things are looking better already. Did you end up doing anything about the sky and phone bills?

Mum2Fergus Sat 22-Feb-14 08:03:21

Wonderful,well done! Join us on the debt support thread and let's share some advice smile

working3jobs Mon 24-Feb-14 22:10:06

cool, share what else you did?smile

Wosson Mon 24-Feb-14 22:25:01

Ahhh I was wondering how it was going, well done x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now