Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Bit of extra money!

(3 Posts)
NUFCgal Mon 17-Feb-14 13:04:55

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to put this in so sorry if not!
I've been trawling through forums and websites looking at how to make a few extra pennies as I am not going back to work so money is a little tight! I came across a website www.themoneyshed.co.uk which is a forum full of people like ourselves wanting to make a bit of extra cash to pay off our store cards/loans. I've found loads of websites through this forum where I can get that extra cash just by doing surveys and freelance work. Its definately worth a look.

GentlyGentlyOhDear Mon 17-Feb-14 13:46:54

Will take a look!

I sometimes do mystery shopper work for an agency called grassroots
and there's another called market force.

leopardlady1 Wed 19-Feb-14 14:33:00

Hello,

I thought I'd post on here as I just signed up to a website called Take part in research. They do paid research in and around London. I'm about to go on one and be paid £50 to share some thoughts on children's tv shows. This is the one I'm booked onto but there are lots of other ones to apply for too. www.takepartinresearch.co.uk/jobs/parents-children-research/

I hope it helps!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now