Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Income support help.

(5 Posts)
SoonToBeSix Sun 19-Jan-14 21:26:14

Of course your two year old will be taken into account that doesn't make sense. It will end when your youngest dc turns five.
However if you anxiety is really bad you should consider ESA rather than jsa( or whatever it will then be called under universal credit)

WeAreEternal Sun 19-Jan-14 15:55:04

It ends when your youngest child turns 5.
A quick look on the direct gov website and you would have had your definitive answer. (That's what I just did)

mummy2two1979 Sun 19-Jan-14 15:46:55

Hi thanks for reply but, i am looking for a definate answer if possible, i suffer from anxiety issues, sorry to be a pain but I read that it stops whem my eldest reaches 5 and my 2 year old is not taken into account.

Rockchick1984 Sun 19-Jan-14 15:29:51

You asked this a few days ago and it was answered then confused

mummy2two1979 Sun 19-Jan-14 15:10:17

Hi everyone,
I need some advise please.
I have two children, a 4 year old and 2 year old. I would like to know when my income support will end.
I thought it would be when my 2 year old reaches 5 but I have read other stories that it will end when my 4 year old hits 5,
confussed. ?
Anybody in the same situation.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now