Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

help needed with changing childcare voucher scheme please

(3 Posts)
macandcheesewithbaconbits Fri 27-Sep-13 10:14:02

Also posted this in nurseries:
I am changing to a new job and there new work place uses a different childcare voucher scheme. I joined the scheme back in 2010 before the changes were made- therefore I pay the maximum amount in for high rate tax payer. I have just been told by the new scheme that I will lose this privilege and drop my payment by half! This is a nightmare for me as I have 3 children under 4 so this will mount to thousands over the years. Please can anyone share experience/offer an alternative?

OatcakeCravings Fri 27-Sep-13 20:03:32

Sorry I don't think there is anything you can do as you are changing employer. It sucks!

macandcheesewithbaconbits Fri 27-Sep-13 20:29:25

Thanks. Annoying as I work for the NHS and different trusts use different providers.m

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now