Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

I am a Carer, DP is about to start Uni, Can I still claim Income Support?

(1 Post)
humbugholder Sat 17-Aug-13 09:05:36

Hi there. DP and I have 2 disabled sons and both claim Carers AllowAnce and Income Support. DP starts Uni to become a Social Worker next month. Obviously he won't be able to claim benefit anymore, but I wondered if anyone knew whether I would still be able to claim IS myself as I am still a Carer and have no other income. The Uni finance people said I should be able to, but can't find any info on line about it. Thanks in advance for any info.x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now