Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Question re bringing money from another country into the UK

(1 Post)
horseyhorseydonotstop Fri 28-Jun-13 08:31:13

Hi there, Just wondering if anyone can advise me. I have a policy due soon from my home country - it will amount to 9000euros. does anyone know if it will be subject to tax if I lodge it to my (euro) account that I hold in the UK. Tax was already paid on it at home. We have been resident in UK for three years and I have no other income myself as SAHM. Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now