Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

How do you put a rocket RIGHT UP the CSA?

(5 Posts)
tyedye Wed 24-May-06 10:28:16

Message withdrawn

Marne Wed 24-May-06 10:30:31

Keep phoning them, they are so slow!

tyedye Wed 24-May-06 10:36:04

Message withdrawn

Mascaraohara Wed 24-May-06 10:42:19

Contact your MP.

The CAB will give you a form to complete to send off to the government agency ombudsman or something as well.

In my experience nothing works though

WelshBoris Wed 24-May-06 10:44:10

I contacted my MP and their customer complaints department. Got a phone call from the CSA within 2 days and it was sorted within the month

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: