Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Father left no will

(2 Posts)
Averted Fri 17-May-13 00:17:05

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

specialsubject Fri 17-May-13 10:08:40

sorry for your loss.

the cheques will be out of date, so contact the institutions concerned to see what can be done - if the money was owed to him, it can be traced and reissued.

try this:

also set up a postal redirect for six months at least, so any statements come to you and you can see what there was.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: