Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Which bank account?

(4 Posts)
giftwrappedkittycat Wed 15-May-13 11:15:25

Which bank account do you recommend having? Don't want an overdraft facility, want to do all transactions online and one with fair charges in the event of ever going overdrawn and no monthly fee. Trying to pick a new account but it's just confusing and wondered if any of you are in the know and can tell me which one is best at the mo? Thanks!

LadyKooKoo Wed 15-May-13 13:43:49

I would recommend Santander 123, there is a £2 per month fee but you get cash back on phone/mobile/internet/tv/council tax/water direct debits and mortgage direct debit too if it is with them. The interest on your credit balance is good too.

LadyKooKoo Wed 15-May-13 13:45:11

Cashback on gas & electric direct debits too. This is the link to it.

CogitoErgoSometimes Wed 15-May-13 15:16:30

I quite like the Halifax Reward account. If you deposit over a certain amount each month you get £5/month. No charges, the o/d facility seems reasonable and the online service is fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now