Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.


(2 Posts)
fergoose Thu 09-May-13 18:09:44

it depends on your other income really, there isn't a fixed amount.

channy54321 Thu 09-May-13 17:42:04

can anyone tell me how much you pay yourself towards housing benefit and council tax pls

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now