Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Student finance

(3 Posts)
Pinklaces Thu 25-Apr-13 15:00:08

My husband walked out 3 months ago. My youngest son is due to,start university in september and had applied forma student loan. When filling in my income details on student loan application do I have to declare any maintenance he pays ?

Skinnywhippet Fri 26-Apr-13 18:37:08

Surely the form has boxes for this type of thing? Can you call them? Sorry not to be much help.

patienceisvirtuous Fri 26-Apr-13 18:40:58

Maybe look on Student Finance England's website, they should have a FAQ's page - or in the least, a helpine.

I would imagine the answer to your question is yes - but best to check.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: