Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.


(2 Posts)
CogitoErgoSometimes Fri 15-Mar-13 14:03:59

Tax credits are based on gross income.

bettyboop123 Fri 15-Mar-13 10:45:25

My husband has just had a payrise (£8000 sounds better than it is!)
I'm a sahm, when I ring tax credits to inform them do they take the whole amount of the rise to calculate the new changes or just part of it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now