Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Pension Credit and how do you declare small irregular income?

(1 Post)
MagnoliaBlossom Thu 07-Mar-13 14:05:59

Asking for relatives.
The husband is 63, and now eligible for pension credit.
Wife is 56.
They have been self employed for many years, earning v low income.
When he moves on to pension credit, he's hoping to still find the odd amount of irregular work , and his wife too, so how does he declare this ? We are talking less than £1000 pa each
Is it done as it is earned, or wait till the end of tax year, and submit accounts, like WTC.
They are very conscientious, and don't want to do anything wrong,
I said I'd find out, and now I can't find the answer anywhere!
Thanks in advance.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: