Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

if my estimated income for 2012/2014 is way lower than 2012/2013 what happen come april

(2 Posts)
CogitoErgoSometimes Fri 22-Feb-13 08:54:59

Contact the Tax Credit helpline 0345 300 3900 and explain that your circumstances have changed significantly. Do it now rather than in April when they tend to get a high volume of calls.

emlou83 Wed 20-Feb-13 20:11:47

when its new tax year, will tax credits go off my previous year income, tbh it would be far better for us if they go off estimated income as oh lost his job in december so he is currently on jobseekers contribution based atm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now