Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

student finance - parent support application. Aaagh

(2 Posts)
fakeblondie Tue 19-Feb-13 21:36:21

W e never had to do that . DD brought a orm home and I think the first year they called for proof of income but just send end of year salary ect in now . Is it that time of year already ?

happyinherts Tue 19-Feb-13 21:00:05

My son is applying for student finance for university 2013. He has an online account with Student Finance England - on directgov website.

I have spent all day trying to register myself as a supporting parent - ie, I need to submit financial details but it's telling me I'm not linked to a student. I have an account now - how do I link myself to a student? I've phoned help line 3 times thus far and now they've shut for the night.

Can anyone give any advice

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now