Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Dumb tax credit/child benefit question

(3 Posts)
CogitoErgoSometimes Tue 29-Jan-13 07:56:14

I think you need to talk to HMRC Tax Credits helpline 0345 300 3900

FedupofTurkey Tue 29-Jan-13 06:50:12


FedupofTurkey Mon 28-Jan-13 18:46:47

If a couple get married, both have children, but are unable to live together - both have houses that won't sell so financially are unable to move in together or rent. Are they still able to claim tax credits as previous to getting married? I presume the answer is no, but i'm very worried sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now