Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

If I leave work at end of march

(5 Posts)
izzyishappilybusy Fri 11-Jan-13 13:25:43

So my 2013/14 income will be £0 - will tax creditsbe babased on 2011/12 income or 2013/14 income?


LadyKooKoo Fri 11-Jan-13 13:37:35

2011-2012. Next year will be 2012-2013 .

izzyishappilybusy Fri 11-Jan-13 13:39:57

Sorry yes - so will they base it on 12/13 even though I won't have any income in 13/14.

JillyWillyPops Fri 11-Jan-13 13:42:25

I'm sure you can ask for tax credits to be based on the current tax years income. If you give them a ring they should be able to tell you.

izzyishappilybusy Fri 11-Jan-13 14:16:36

I just got off phone and they said base is lowest income so for me the £0.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now