Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.


(2 Posts)
daveserco Fri 11-Jan-13 09:36:20

GyspyTaylor, I work for the csa. This is a general question, does your ex have another case with the csa? On top of that is the £418 a one off payment or are there substantial arrears on the case? Were you given anytimescales for the payment to reach you?

GypsyTaylor Tue 08-Jan-13 20:04:45

Hi, I'm a ma of two girls one from a previous marriage with a violent ex. He has a job and is having £202 a month taken from his wages which is child maintenance. I was supposed to be getting the backdated amount of £418 payed into my acount about a month ago, still have not received sod all from csa, where the hell is it and yes I have called them and they said its still 'processing' I'm fed up of waiting for it. I was going to treat her with it all, it's not for me it's for her. I support my girls and I believe that the money is extra for her to enjoy but I feel sorry for her that it's nearly three months and nothing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now