Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Double sum taken by tesco direct

(2 Posts)
tazmo Sun 16-Dec-12 21:13:33

Bit anxious as ordered ipad2 via tesco direct. Had fraud people on saying they'd taken 2 payments - one must have been when tried to use some clubcard vouchers but said we'd already used them so had to process the payment a second time minus the clubcard money. Barclaycard said I needed them to refund the over payment but they only had one approved payment but a second was pending that the customer service agent couldn't access. They refunded the approved payment but have cancelled the iPad order. Been told to call tomorrow when systems cleared but worried sick I'll have paid £650 with nothing to show. Happened to anyone else?

CogitOCrapNotMoreSprouts Mon 17-Dec-12 07:02:16

What I've experienced previously is that Tesco Direct take a small token payment, which I understand is to test that the card works, before taking the main payment. The token payment was quickly refunded.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now