Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.


(2 Posts)
Ficko Thu 22-Nov-12 07:35:04

When my daughter was two months old i decided to go through the csa, as the agreement for maintenance we had come to simply wasn't working, & he missed both payments. The csa had a right case getting the money from him as he & ended up taking it straight from he's wage. He rang up several times asking the csa to recalculate he's payments, & when that failed he started messaging me treating me that if i didn't get the csa the cancel the payments so he could pay me he's self , he would get he's self sacked. A month of he did just that!!' He is now working on the side, & not paying tax to avoid paying csa. I have informed the csa of this & gave them as much information i know about he's new job, but they don't seem to be doing anything. Is there anything i can do to take this further to get maintenance from him?? Or is their simply nothing more which can be done?!

Rockchick1984 Thu 22-Nov-12 08:46:47

Report him for tax evasion here as both him and his employer will get in bother about it, and it's all anonymous so he wouldn't know you did it smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now