Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Tax Credits

(4 Posts)
MissPricklePants Sun 21-Oct-12 15:18:54

I recently moved house and my dd started getting 15 hours of her nursery place funded, I rang tax credits to inform them of this and have not heard anything back. I have not received a new award notice but I am still getting paid the same amount. I am going to ring them in the morning to check that the details have been updated but worrying a bit that there is something wrong with my claim! anybody experienced this?

Ra88 Sun 21-Oct-12 16:01:30

Mine are the same and I have any then a letter rec del so I know they have it .. They do usually carry in paying for 4 weeks though !

Rockchick1984 Sun 21-Oct-12 18:51:50

Are they paid in arrears? Eg you paid the first 4 weeks yourself then got reimbursed by tax credits? If so they will still owe you 4 weeks worth. Personally I'd ring them though and query it to ensure you don't get overpaid smile

MissPricklePants Sun 21-Oct-12 20:22:42

It was 4 weeks ago when I notified them, I have not received a new award notice. I will ring them but get a bit panicky about things like this.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now