Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Is there anywhere I can find out the TC amounts & earning thresholds for previous years?

(3 Posts)
KatyMac Fri 28-Sep-12 07:47:02

Thanks I've found 2005-2011 which is good

Now I just need my self assessments and P60's


MrAnchovy Thu 27-Sep-12 23:41:47

There are printed manuals that you can buy - Citizens Advice Bureaux should have a copy.

They ought to be online here but there is a gap between the end of WFTC in 2003 and 2011.

This fills in some of the gap:

... but a CAB benefits adviser should have access to a definitive source. Or you could try rightsnet.

KatyMac Thu 27-Sep-12 20:17:03


A website ideally.......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now