Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Process to recoup money owed by an individual

(4 Posts)
MrAnchovy Wed 26-Sep-12 22:29:23

Ah. There is an easy-access process in Scotland but only for claims up to £3,000. I think you need a lawyer, or if it is a personal debt (i.e. not related to your business) try a Citizens Advice Bureau.

Mum2Fergus Wed 26-Sep-12 19:52:58

Thanks MrA...have had a look and this does not apply as I live in Scotland sad

MrAnchovy Wed 26-Sep-12 18:43:50


Mum2Fergus Wed 26-Sep-12 18:27:00

There was a link here before but have searchec and cant find it. An individual owes me a sum of money (£10k+) and is making little/no effort to repay as planned. Id like now to pursue this formally...does anyone know the process?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now