Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Joint PPI claim for mortgage

(3 Posts)
Anaru Tue 03-Jul-12 10:47:54

Hi

Can anyone tell me if I would be entitled to a PPI claim if I had a joint mortgage from 2005 to 2009? When we applied we were advised that we had to take PPI to get the mortgage. The mortgage was in both our names but in 2009 I sold my share and came off the mortgage agreement. I was wondering if I could possibly claim for my share?

Roy1 Mon 10-Nov-14 08:16:20

I have no paperwork ... How do I claim PPI ?

preciousjem Mon 10-Nov-14 11:22:09

Hello everyone,
I have had a co-op Visa card for roughly 28 years, I am a bit confused about PPI insurance, my statements do not show it as a separate payment but I can remember on the back of the older statements it would give you a breakdown of what your interest charges were for and a percentage was to cover missed payments, is this not PPI.
I have thrown out all my old statements, and the bank can't recall this being on the statements, does anyone have old visa statements to confirm I'm right.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now