Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.


(2 Posts)
yoyo Tue 25-Oct-11 17:10:24

I have dropped my phone and it is now water damaged. I have personal possessions cover - anyone know if I can make a claim?

ScaredtheDeesusOutofMe Tue 25-Oct-11 17:12:10

Really depends on what policy you have. Some do some don't! Sorry for not being more helpful but depends what you signed up for.

If it is covered you'll also have had to requested cover for accidental damage (this is not always covered as standard on household policies)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: