Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Tesco Disney DVD BOGOF offer??

(2 Posts)
Nichua0885 Thu 20-Oct-11 12:53:52

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that when Tesco do their annual Disney DVD BOGOF offer aroung Christmas time that all DVDs are priced at £15?? Some of those DVD's are normally a lot less than £15!! A Christmas Carol was priced at £9 a fortnight ago it is now £15 in the BOGOF offer!!
Massive con I think!!!!!
Has anyone else noticed this??

GoodAndBluts Thu 20-Oct-11 12:58:57

Yep, I actually went off on one in Tesco last time they had this promotion. They had a Wall-E dvd for sale, ticket price said £7 so thought I would buy it for DS2 as it is one of his favourites. Took it to the till and it came up as £15. I said it didn't say that on the ticket, till attendant got someone to check and because they had it on the stand for the BOGOFs as well, they were charging £15 for it. They wouldn't sell it to me for £7 so I told them where to shove it and came back the following week when the offer was finished and got it for £7.

The BOGOF is a rip off.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now